Standing Leg 360 Sculpt
360 Leg Toning Alert!
You will need all the props from your toning toolkit, and a chair/mat for this 35-Minute Sculpt Fest. Think of this a standing legs 360 - no part missed, and just for good measure some sneaky upper-body challenges to balance out your lower-body toning.
Your Legs 360 POA:
- Up first, your thighs with a side of arms using the long band.
- Second, inner-thighs on fire using your ball and chair.
- Third, glutes with a side of triceps using the gliders and loop.
- Four, outer thighs using the loop and chair
- Finale, wide bridging on the mat finisher using the loop. *
- Reward, a beautiful glute and hamstring stretch to leave you lengthened, strengthened, and ready to conquer the day!
Enjoy, Love Elise & Bub x
*This workout contains bridging lying on your back. If that doesn’t feel comfortable or appropriate for your body, you can skip this section or perform the exercise standing.