No excuses! It’s never been easier to access your favourite Pilates class.
More than an online workout library.
You get to connect with us, and your fellow MVMT community members on the daily. The Virtual MVMT Facebook group is where all new content is released. Enjoy daily workouts uploads, personal feedback and motivation to keep you feeling inspired and connected.
Sign up now to gain access to your own video library and start moving from the comfort of your own home every day of the week.
Take a sneak peak at this weeks daily workouts..
Sculpt 2.0 with Elise
Flow with Chloe
Express 2.0 with MVMT Team
Sweat with Holly
Posture with Holly
Arms with Chloe
Stretch with Holly
BONUS 5min Challenge with Elise
Meet the all-in-one toning toolkit. This package includes our foundational gear and is your ‘workout from home’ sculpting essential. Our online workouts are centered around these game-changing tools. They enhance and amplify Pilates movements to ensure you are working effectively.
Created by an extremely fussy person who wouldn’t compromise on quality, shape, size or colour and knows what works and what doesn’t.
“My first one of your classes, having been a reformer pilates girl, it was great and it was so good to get moving again, thanks so much”
“Virtual MVMT is saving my sanity right now! Loving every workout. Such amazing value for money too! Can’t thank you enough for this!”
“It am addicted. You are so easy to follow, you all speak and guide so well. Thank you for keeping me motivated. I love the session!”
Your favourite MVMT Pilates classes, live-streamed to your home.
Expect to feel the burn and melt into the mobility exercises under the eyes of your MVMT instructors. We will be giving you real-time feedback and corrections and keeping you accountable and present during your Virtual MVMT experience. Just like your ‘in-studio’ experience, you will sign up to the class and join us in “real-time” (Perth – AWST) from the comfort of your own home.
Classes are LIVE 7am Monday, Wednesday and Friday via Zoom and are 40 minutes.
Request access to our private Facebook group “Virtual MVMT” and unlock the library of content.
Access to our special members-only Facebook community where you get unlimited access to a library of workouts. Fun things to look forward to include:
- New uploads daily to enjoy anytime, anywhere. A new workout daily is exciting, we keep it fun, fresh, and full of so much workout goodness so you will never get bored or short of workouts to choose.
- Personalised contact with the MVMT Team. You and your progress are so important to us, we love that we can be part of your online journey. Whether it is struggling with a movement, wanting help finding a personalised workout program to suit your goals, or just wanting to give feedback on a workout you love. You have three dedicated instructors at your fingertips.
- Weekly Tips and life hacks that help you stay on track, motivated, and inspired. Little things can make the biggest difference.
- The Facebook group allows us to stay connected, and together we are finding new ways to motivate, inspire, and stay connected. We can’t wait for you to be part of it.
Have your voice heard, what workout are you going to request? Your wish is our command.
Having trouble using the “Buy Now” Button our website. You are not alone – sorry! We have just been informed that there are some issues with Mindbody and our website (totally annoying and totally mind-body fault). If you experience any issues signing up, please get in touch so we can help or use the following (tried and tested) sign up alternatives.
Alternatively, you can try these:
Sign up directly using the MVMT App.
- Download the MVMT App.
- Purchase the Virtual Membership from the “Buy Now” Service menu to the left.
- The app makes booking virtual classes easy (plus you get secret discount code notifications first).
Sign up directly via the Mindbody Website.
- Purchase Virtual Membership online using Mindbody Website.
- It might ask you to create a new account (or sign in if you have been to The Movement Society before).
Sorry for the hassle, promise it will be worth it.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct, and we will help!