In Studio 6 - Pretty in Pink
Ok, so this hits all the spots (glutes, upper-back, abs) while also sneaking in all the right things (hip opening, sneaky spine stretch transitions). My glutes are going to be SO sore.
- 1st & Second Ballet Bridging
- Quadruped - Internal & External Rotation
- Side-lying into spicy side plank clam combo (side body WOAH)
- Prone - upper back/arm burner W,T,I
- Standing Band Walks: All Angles
- Pigeon Push-ups: multi-tasking glute stretch and arm strength
- Overball Abs 3 Ways - Ps. Obsessed with this new variation.. SO oblique-y
- Plank ft. Hip Stretch Finisher
Notice the highlight reel was everything we did. I loved it all. Hehe
You will need just your loop and ball for this one. LMK how you go!