I was introduced to Beyond Yoga by the beautiful ladies at Motion Lifestyle in Cottesloe. If you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Wendy and Jane from Motion and you are local to Perth then please do yourself a favour and go and visit them at either their Cottesloe or South Perth store. If you are not local, drop them an instagram DM or email if you need any support and shop their curated collection via their online store. You can be confident that these women have only chosen styles and brands that tick all the boxes (quality, comfort, style). They have the magic touch in helping you choose exactly the right fit for your goals and body AND they are two super mummas and gorgeous humans inside and out.
Back to Beyond Yoga. Wendy and Jane recommended the High Rise Midi Legging which I have linked. I chose the Midnight Blue which I love, but they have so many gorgeous colours to check out.
Why I love it:
- Buttery soft comfort. It is like wearing PJS – so incredibly soft and stretchy.
- No outside seams which I love.
- High-waisted which for me is a non-negotiable pre and post-baby. They can actually sit below bump or over bump without digging in or rolling.
- Thick yet breathable fabric kept me feeling warm (Winter pregnancy) and they are flattering and cover-up don’t show the lines etc.
- Lots of cute colours to choose from and come with matching crops, tops, tees and long sleeves. I love this for creating outfit staples and sets I wear over and over. Love pairing it with the crew long sleeve for winter and one of their tanks of tees for warmer months.
- Slightly higher price point, but you will LIVE in them.
- I stuck to my original size (XS pants) due to the four way stretch. The sizing runs slightly bigger so they recommend you size down for a tighter fit.
I noticed Beyond Yoga also have a maternity cut, so if you like the extra bump coverage you should try their “love the bump” style linked here.