Wide Bridging Pulses
- Place MVMT band around your outer thighs just above your knees.
- Begin lying on your back, feet shoulder width apart and parallel. (Step feet wider to increase the challenge).
- Knees bent, heels under knees. Arms down by your side. Neutral spine.
- Lift Hips to Bridge Position. Maintain the height of the hips and pulse knees outwards into the band.
- Perform 10-12 Pulses.
Targets: Hip Abductors (Glute Med, Min) concentrically as you press out, and Hip Extensors (Glute Max, Hamstrings) isometrically to maintain the height. Double Win.
* Lighting up the room optional.